Downtown firm with offices in NYC, DC, and CA seeks controller.
- General ledger accounting, collections, financial reporting, annual audits, payroll, accounts payable, and internal controls
- Accountable for accounting and consolidation of geographic financial statements
- Analyzing and preparing reports and financial statements
- Financial review and auditing processes
- Reconciliation of accounts and budgets
bachelors degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
a minimum of six years experience as a controller, preferably in a law firm
- strong technical knowledge of relevant systems.
The candidate will manage all daily operations of the finance department in assisting with the financial management of the firm, including:
- Preparing and managing of all related account analyses
- Conducting monthly financial statements and reports
- Supervising accounting operations personnel (AP, cash disbursements, payroll, billing and general accounting)
Salary commensurate with experience (to $100K).
New York, NY